Wednesday, May 13, 2009

recipes

We have a family blog and all of us were gonna add stuff about our families, interests, hobbies, geographical whereabouts. Debb is a great cook so I asked her to include a recipe or two. She was all excited, but she said she would withhold 10% of ingredients cause people always change it when they make it. Well, DAH!! I happen to like certain food/flavors more than others. I will tweak the process of cooking to match my likes and dislilkes. Do I tell her what I do? Hell, no! She will never hear it from my mouth. I finally convinced her to add a recipe to the blog.
I also asked her for suggestions about a potluck dish. Ok, I took it, added some of this and deleted some of that (about 10% of recipe). It turned out great, was a big hit, I was a hero and Debb was tickled to death. Everybody was happy. Her brother is a good cook also. He added a recipe to the blog. Damned if it wasn't one she gave him. She was not happy. He changed it a little also, that really made her mad. More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment